Sunday, January 11, 2009

Winter Fun

All of our snow melted when we were gone over Christmas but it made up for it the past few days. We were supposed to get only 4"-8" but I think we got well over a foot. What do you do when you get that much snow? Go sledding of course! We went sledding when Josh got home from work on Friday (took him over two hours to get into work that morning. I worked from home). The snow was fluffy and you didn't go very far on the sled unless you were lucky and made it onto a fellow sledders path. It seemed that every time Casey and I went down together we needed to plow some poor kid over. We did our best to avoid people but our tube had a mind of its own. Pushing Casey UP the hill on the tube makes for a good workout. I think we all had a great time on the hill! Ky got her own tube and was playing with Dad and Auntie Laura. They would pull her a little ways up the hill and then send her spinning down to the other person. Good thing her tube didn't have a mind of its own, she might have gone down the whole hill. Enjoy the pics!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Looks like fun! We should go sliding in January when you are home. We have a great hill by the hunting "shack". The shack is heated, so it's perfect for the kiddos.

Erin said...

Can I come too? I do like to experience SOME winter believe it or not and I'm not sure we will be visiting AK this winter! Looks like a lot of fun, my kids would have a ball.