So I think I'm the worst updater ever! Ky's neurologist appointment went ok. I thought it was going to be a quick in and out but it wasn't. I thought the Dr. was going to say the Ky's doing better and we'll keep an eye on her and give the Dr. a call if anything changes. She is concerned that Kylin's attitude, speech, and frustration level has not improved, and even got worse. Kylin is very short tempered these days and throws a mean tantrum if I don't know what she's saying or I don't give her what she wants. A lot probably has to do with being 2 but a lot of this has happened since she's been in the hospital. I can't blame her for being so frustrated. She's had a lot happen and for her to be able to do stuff and now have to relearn it must be tough! We were going to drop her therapy down to one time a week but her neurologist wants her going twice a week until we see her again on Nov. 25th. She has added speech therapy to occupation and physical. Therapy days are long but Ky and I get to spend them together and once a week we usually go to lunch. Makes for not too bad of a day. When Kylin goes back up to the neurologist she is supposed to be at 95% of where she was before she got sick. If she's not they are talking about running more tests to see if there is anything else going on. Ky was at about 75% when we were last at the Dr. I'd say she's around 80-85 now. Two more weeks to get that number up!
Kylin goes back to her urologist next Thursday. She has to be sedated for her tests so I think it's going to be a long day for us. Hopefully, her kidney reflux has improved and we can take her off the antibiotics! If it's not improved I think she'll have to have surgery. I'm thinking it's going to be getting off the meds!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Poor little Ky. It's got to be very frustrating for you too Meg!! Hang in there. Thanks for finally updating :)
Post a Comment