Tuesday, March 25, 2008

"I'm so fashion. I'm going to be on all the pages."

card 3-25-08 084
The title of this is a direct quote from my son who is 4. Grandma was taking Ky's picture with her new sunglasses and Casey wanted his picture taken too. He then begun to strike different poses and would hold the pose till you took his picture. My mom and I about lost it when he said, "I'm so fashion. I'm going to be on all the pages." Where does he get this from? We do NOT watch those design shows on TV. I myself am not so fashion. Obviously I need to be getting fashion advise from my 4 year old! So if any of you are looking for a fashion model, I have one for you! Hope you all had a fashionable Easter!!!
card 3-25-08 085
card 3-25-08 086
card 3-25-08 087
card 3-25-08 088
card 3-25-08 089
card 3-25-08 090
card 3-25-08 091
card 3-25-08 092

No comments: