There's only two days left until we have our walk for Children's Hospital of WI. My co-workers have been great at donating! I'm only $220 away from having to run the 5K. I told everyone at work that I would run if I met my goal of $1000. Josh says he'll donate the rest but I told him that doesn't count. If you want to see me run you can make a donation with the link on the right.
I'll post a picture of Ky up when I get home from work in the shirt she'll be wearing on Sat. They put all of the Children's Champions (kids who have stayed in the ICU) in purple shirts. I'll be sure to take my camera on Sat. and post pictures after the event.
A HUGE THANK YOU to all who have donated. 100% of your donation goes directly to the kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
yay for you! I hope you had a great time!!!!!
Thank you for working for our kids!
yay for you! Thank you for running for our kids! I hope the day was GREAT!
Post a Comment